Paul Ekins, Director, United Kingdom Green Fiscal CommissionJanuary 18, 2010
He is the author of numerous books, papers and articles including Economic Growth and Environmental Sustainability: the Prospects for Green Growth (Routledge, London, 2000), and is co-editor of the book Understanding the Costs of Environmental Regulation in Europe (Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2009).
- A carbon tax is far superior to cap and trade, Editorial, Vancouver Sun (January 2011)
- Global lessons on building a low-carbon economy , Op-Ed, Vancouver Sun (January 12 2011)
- Why carbon taxes are so much smarter than cap-and-trade, Article by Kate Heartfield, Ottawa Citizen(January 13 2011)
- Carbon tax the best route: academic, Article by Richard Blackwell, Globe and Mail (January 15 2011)
- Recording of Paul Ekin's speech at the University of Victoria (January 11 2010)
- Recording of Paul Ekin's speech at the Empire Club of Canada (January 2010)
- BNN's "The Close"(January 11 2010)
Sign up. Stay informed.